Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Family

I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  Tim Holtz was in town and was asked to create a layout with his products.  I hope you like what I created.


I used his papers from Wildflower.  I tore papers at the bottom and inked the brown paper.  Then I positioned the photo and marked it.  I then used modeling paste and Prima stencil.  I added his tags and cut out a banner and clock.  Once I was glued into place I used watercolors around the area to accentuate the photo.  I then used matte gel and added the micro beads.  I cut out the leaves using his die cut and painted them and then adding beads.  This photo is my grandmother and her two brothers.  My grandmother is 103 years old today and will be 104 in August.  I love her dearly!!

Please see the close-ups!


You can see all the details plus the word family is a die cut of Tim Holtz.


 I added the wording from him as well.


Just look at all the details.  It was a delight to create this layout.  I hope you enjoyed seeing this.

Thank you for looking!


Hugs – Ginger Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment