Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Good Times

Hello!  This is Ginger here with my newest layout “Good Times.  I loved this paper by Doodle Bug, Pebbles, and Authentique.  It was perfect for this photo of my oldest grandson Logan.  He had just finished up his normal baseball season and he was selected to play in the All Star Games!
 
 
 
I distressed the papers and then cut out my own banners and inked them with Tim Holtz distressed ink Vintage Photo.  I was also given this cute blue ribbon with stars.  I had in my stash the hinges and I used embossing power to turn these into a gold color.  I then added mini pearls to them.  I was also given the small squares and circles and I added alphabet to spell out Logan.  That was after I painted them.  I then took flowers from Petaloo and added them to the top right corner.  I was also given the pinwheels and a small chipboard piece that had an arrow on it which I painted it and then added wooden bats.  Last but not least was this cute frame that I found.  I painted it and then added stickles.
 
Please see below the close ups!
 
 
This was a very easy layout to make but I loved the way it turned out!
Thanks for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper for all your scrapbooking needs. 
 You will find this layout at the store!
 
 
Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment