Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Childhood Memories

My cute little granddaughter Paityn!  She was 10 months old when this photo was taken.  On the back (on the bottom area) of this little outfit it says My First Christmas!  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I really love the papers and all the embellishments that was given to me.  The paper I used for the background is one that I had from last year. It is made by the same company as all the other papers. I did a lot of cutting out, inking, etc.


This is a close up of the floral arrangement.  I used the clock and inked it and added the ribbon.  I found a Christmas brad that I have had for years to the center of the clock.


I love this quote "Our hearts grow tender with Childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.  I really like Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I tore, inked and added dots to the back to lift it up from the paper.  I then cut out holly and did the same thing which I then added two little bells.


On this part of the layout I was given snowflakes from Maya Roads.  I painted them with a light blue acrylic paint and then let them dry completely.  I added from flocking powder to make it look like it had some snow.

Here are the list of items that I used:

Authentic - Anticipation Paper
Authentic - Believe Paper
Authentic - Jolly Paper
Authentic - Yuletide Paper
Archival - Jet Black Ink
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Red Brick
White Ribbon - ??
White Stone Ribbon - ??
Large Red & White Ribbon - ??
Maya Roads - Clock, Flowers, Stick Pins, Snowflakes
Christmas Brads - These are in my supplies
Bells - I have had these awhile
Making Memories - Aqua Paint
Recollections - Flocking Powder

Thank you for taking a peek and PLEASE visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Winter weather symbol of three snowflakesHugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment